To book one or more rooms at the Romeo Palace Hotel in Pattaya, Thailand, use the form below:
* If you are a long-stay guest (who will be with us for more than 30 days), please note that you may be eligible for free pickup from Suvarnabhumi airport. Please contact us for more information.
If you choose not to book our airport shuttle, there are a number of ways you can get to the hotel from the nearby airports:
- At level 1, Gate 8 of the arrival hall at Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can take a bus to Pattaya, offered by Roong Reung Coach. These buses cost 120 THB per person, depart hourly (between 07:00 and 22:00), and take around two hours to get to Pattaya. We recommend you get off at the Central Pattaya drop-off point. From there, you can take a Song Thaew to the hotel for around 100-150 THB. If you would prefer to book in advance, there are a number of coach companies that allow you to do so. One such company is Bell Travel, who will drop you straight to the hotel for 240 THB per person.
- From Don Muaeng Airport, it is helpful to know that there is a free shuttle bus service to Suvarnabhumi Airport. From there, you can take the shuttle bus offered by coach companies to Pattaya (see above).
- From U-tapao Airport, a taxi to the hotel should cost around 800 THB.
- From downtown Bangkok, we recommend taking the BTS skytrain to Ekamai coach station, from where you can take a coach for just over 100 THB per person from 05:30 to 22:00. The coach goes to the North Pattaya bus terminal, and the taxi fare from here to the hotel should cost less than 100 THB.
After we review your booking, we will get back to you as soon as possible. We thank you for choosing the Romeo Palace Hotel, Pattaya