(All room rates are net, in Thai Baht, from now until 31st December 2019)
|Room Type||Standard Rate||Early Bird||Long Stay||Early Bird & Long Stay||Member's Deal|
- Maximum 2 adults per room.
- 2 children under 12 years can stay in same bed for free.
- Extra bed charge: 400 Thai Baht. Maximum of one extra bed per room.
- Extra guest in room charge: 200 Thai Baht.
- Saturday – a free dinner is offered to guests staying at least 15 days.
- A free airport transfer from the hotel to Suvarnabhumi, Don Mueang or U-Tapao is offered to guests staying at least 30 days (Please inform the front desk at least 7 days before check-out).
- Peak season surcharge may apply.
- Ask for Promo Code when booking direct for free breakfast!
Price match: We’re so confident in our room rates that if you find a better price somewhere else, we’ll match it. For more information, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To and from the Romeo Palace Hotel in Pattaya, we offer a free shuttle service to the beach, every hour.
For airport transfers (from/to):
|Suvarnabhumi International Airport||Thai Baht: 1,300|
|Don Mueang International Airport||Thai Baht: 1,500|
If you choose not to book our airport shuttle, there are a number of ways you can get to the hotel from the nearby airports:
- At level 1, Gate 8 of the arrival hall at Suvarnabhumi Airport, you can take a bus to Pattaya, offered by Roong Reung Coach. These buses cost 120 THB per person, depart hourly (between 07:00 and 22:00), and take around two hours to get to Pattaya. We recommend you get off at the Central Pattaya drop-off point. From there, you can take a Song Thaew to the hotel for around 100-150 THB. If you would prefer to book in advance, there are a number of coach companies that allow you to do so. One such company is Bell Travel, who will drop you straight to the hotel for 240 THB per person.
- From Don Muaeng Airport, it is helpful to know that there is a free shuttle bus service to Suvarnabhumi Airport. From there, you can take the shuttle bus offered by coach companies to Pattaya (see above).
- From U-tapao Airport, a taxi to the hotel should cost around 800 THB.
- From downtown Bangkok, we recommend taking the BTS skytrain to Ekamai coach station, from where you can take a coach for just over 105 THB per person from 05:30 to 22:00. The coach goes to the North Pattaya bus terminal, and the taxi fare from here to the hotel should cost less than 100 THB.